Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Storage

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay we have the Seed Vault for holding seeds beyond the bank (or shared bank). But with fish not being able to be stored in our bank or traded even among toons on the same account. We need to find a method to allow for some storage in excess of the 100 fish limit.

I know as someone that crafts items that seem to require fish it can at times become a bit painful if I have a large amount of Rare or Seasonal that I want to store as I make Aquariums for them to be displayed in.

This new storage area much like the seed vault could be one per account and allow us to work the projects we desire without concern for having to possibly sell fish to make sure we can complete our project.

Just my 2 cents on this idea.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Andhanni on Nov 27, 2016 wrote:
Okay we have the Seed Vault for holding seeds beyond the bank (or shared bank). But with fish not being able to be stored in our bank or traded even among toons on the same account. We need to find a method to allow for some storage in excess of the 100 fish limit.

I know as someone that crafts items that seem to require fish it can at times become a bit painful if I have a large amount of Rare or Seasonal that I want to store as I make Aquariums for them to be displayed in.

This new storage area much like the seed vault could be one per account and allow us to work the projects we desire without concern for having to possibly sell fish to make sure we can complete our project.

Just my 2 cents on this idea.
A good idea. I might start fishing more if we have a way to store the ones we need for crafting