Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hoards and lore packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
which pack gives the best gear and stats? I personally like the knight,phoenix, and hydra packs.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
it all depends on what you want in stats
reistance: jade gear is the highest
energy: pixie enchantia, and the spiral energetic wooden gear
weapon maycast: road warrior, aquila's pack
stun resistance: the one with the pagoda armor
mounts with stats, witch hunter pack, gives you the chicken house, with +2pip chance

anyone want to correct these, because i know what i'm talking about but not the names

there is no "good" armor....it's all based on what you need, though, waterworks, aquila, and darkmoor are the go to gear and in my opinion the best gear/free gear

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
It also depends on what level you are. I don't know how good it is at the higher levels, but the Dragonrider's Assailing and Vigilant gear, as well as the Dragonrider Sword from the Dragon's Hoard packs are really good at Level 10 and Level 20. The swords are great because they give you an extra pip to start out duels, something you won't find on other gear until later in the game.

Beyond that, I don't know. That's all I ever needed to get me through to a point where I could start getting decent non-pack gear.

However the pack has been retired and only comes around during special events now. So even if you are low level now, you might not be by the time the pack goes on sale again.

Pheonix gear came in handy for me a short while ago when I was getting my One in a Million and Elixir Vitae badges.