Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

deaths secondary

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2016
hello my name is tyler and i have a lvl 52 death wizard i would like to get some input on what a good secondary school plz and also does anyone know what the max amount of training points we get are? because that might come in handy to, thx

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Hello Wizard! Personally I just get tower shield from the ice school and stop with secondary schools until astral spells. Then I pick up the damage sun spells and a select few auras. I am currently sitting at 17 training points at lvl 100. I did not complete every training spell quest yet though.

Hope I helped!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
tylondar on Nov 23, 2016 wrote:
hello my name is tyler and i have a lvl 52 death wizard i would like to get some input on what a good secondary school plz and also does anyone know what the max amount of training points we get are? because that might come in handy to, thx
I can tell you what to train into: Ice up to tower shield, sun school train all of the damage enchants, as you get further into the game (Azteca) train potent trap and sharpen blade, some people like to train their schools auras. If you want you could train life because some people do but as a death you get that healing spell where you damage yourself and give to yourself or others. If you are to train life you could either train up to pixie or satyr.