Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Spiral Favorites

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
Here's a quick categorizing thread to think about. Of these following categories (listed below), which do you think fits in your opinion? Bonus points if you explain why. ;D Also, just a note, you're allowed to repeat worlds.

- Most visually stunning:
- Best music:
- Coolest effects/moments:
- Best storyline:
- Your most emotional world:
- A world you'd *perhaps* like to live in:
- Least favorite:
- Overall most favorite:

----
Mine are as follows:

- Most visually stunning: Polaris. This world was one of my favorites solely because of the scenery. Especially in the River of Frozen Tears, with all the pine trees and northern lights. KI did an amazing job visually with Polaris.
- Best music: Azteca. This is mostly because of the Zultan theme, which I absolutely love to pieces. I'm actually really sad that all the soundtracks are gone now. I seriously wish there was an option for that.
- Coolest effects/moments: Avalon. From the appearing bridge at Black Annie's house to the giant ball with your name in it, Avalon overall had great effects. Shoutout to Polaris, though, for letting you slide on ice. Also honorably mentions to dragon riding in Dragonspyre and also the Floating Lands in Celestia.
- Best storyline: Khrysalis. I actually thought that I'd get bored with Khrysalis, but I never did. The storyline was one I actually really enjoyed, and it made me feel all cool and spy-y. The world was super bizarre and amazing as well.
- Your most emotional world: Azteca. I've never gotten sad about any of the worlds (Dragonspyre's ending didn't phase me), but the ending of Azteca actually left me thinking about it for days. I won't spoil it if you haven't gotten there yet.
- A world you'd *perhaps* like to live in: Mooshu. This was a really hard one, with Azteca, Polaris, WC, and Avalon being close, but Mooshu is amazingly peaceful and it fits my own culture, so why not?
- Least favorite: Marleybone. Sure, it had its cool moments (including the museum and balloon rides), but it was a bit too dark and drab for my taste. I usually don't enjoy worlds like such (including Dragonspyre and Krok).
- Overall most favorite: I can't really decide, but if I had to, it would probably be Polaris (mainly because of the northern lights and snowy pine trees). Khrysalis and Azteca came pretty close, though.

I'm really curious to know your favorites. ;D

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Most Visually Stunning: Zafaria. I love the bright and vivid colors and also the kind of animals (African) that live there.

Best Music: Arcanum. The most relaxed and chill music ever.

Coolest Effects: The ending of Castle Darkmoor and how the spider falls through the glass on the fight of morganthe at the very end of Khrysalis.

Best Story line: Even though I dislike the world, Khrysalis. With Old Cob and the other people you get to tag alongside you as well as morganthe, I think it had a great story line.

My most emotional world: Not sure. Maybe Mirage since I love cats so much? Not sure.

A world I would perhaps like to live in: Wizard City because it has accommodation and it is a happy world.

Least Favorite: Dragonspyre. Just overall generally boring because of the dull red colors.

Overall Favorite: Zafaria because of the beautiful and vivid colors.

Cheers,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 110

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Neat!

For myself -

Most visually stunning: Old Dragonspyre, when you go through the time crystal. Gosh. It's so gorgeous and I go there all the time to take some scenic screenies. I would LOVE to explore more of Old Dragonspyre!

Best Music: Commons Dance Theme. Lol pet training with the Wizard City location is awesome. Recently I have been clearly listening to this theme and I really like the awesome beat that KI chose to mash The Commons theme together with. It's nice!

Coolest Effects/Moments: When we grew into giants right before entering Fort Rachias in Khrysalis; hilarious! As well, the reveal of Grandmother Raven in Wintertusk. So majestic

Best Storyline: Khrysalis, agreed! We really got to learn about Morganthe during the second part of Khrysalis and I truly loved Morganthe's story arc all the way through. Beginning to like the 3rd arc a bit more but we'll see how that goes

Your most emotional world: Zafaria. Jambo wizard. Behold the next few quests and areas of regret, tears and so much collect and drop quests you'll wonder if you're actually imprisoned in Tartarus. Good luck.

A world you'd like to live in: Dragonspyre! Ah yes, love it so much, will always love it and did I perhaps mention that I love it?

Least Favourite: The deepest darkness of your undying soul wilting under the rays of a thousand suns. Also called Zafaria. Beginning Celestia makes me shudder a bit as well.

Overall Most Favourite: Khrysalis. I really have fun questing here and I met many great players. Khrysalis' long storyline allows you to make great connections with all types of wizards; also allowing easier group formations when Darkmoor comes around!

Polaris was cute too.

Nathan GreenEyes 110 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 First Max

Ryan Hexpyre 104 Always Dying

Blaine SIlverBlood 30 (Blaine, you still alive bro? o.o)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
"Least Favorite: Dragonspyre. Just overall generally boring because of the dull red colors."
Agreed, I usually enjoy the more vivid and bright worlds. Zafaria (in terms of visuals) was pretty amazing, too. ;D

"When we grew into giants right before entering Fort Rachias in Khrysalis"
I seriously regret not taking screenies of this moment. It was awesome. x3

"Behold the next few quests and areas of regret, tears and so much collect and drop quests you'll wonder if you're actually imprisoned in Tartarus."
I cried slightly.

"I truly loved Morganthe's story arc all the way through"
I actually really enjoyed playing as Morganthe, especially in the Malistaire battle section. I hope there's something similar to that in coming worlds.