Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Three Points

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So just so you know, you can't say "Three Points" in the game. That's kind of dumb. Can we please? You can block three, but perhaps allow Three Points especially if it's spelled right etc.

Thanks, that's all for now.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I wounder about that every time I go in that area. Why is it called "Three Points"?Is it the three schools; Sun, Moon Star stick up as a point?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
exp613 on Nov 18, 2016 wrote:
So just so you know, you can't say "Three Points" in the game. That's kind of dumb. Can we please? You can block three, but perhaps allow Three Points especially if it's spelled right etc.

That's a shame. Isn't that an area in Azteca as well?

See you in the game.

Nathan GreenEyes 110 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 First Max

Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying

Blaine SilverBlood 30 (Blaine, you still alive bro? o.o)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This is not a new post/complaint. There are other things in the game that can't be said with filtered chat having full open chat. My stance has always been, if filtered chat can't say it, then maybe those words shouldnt be in the game. WHile that may require a lot of renaming, I dont think it's unrealistic. Any item, or area in game, should be able to be said in filtered chat. That's just my opinion, and others on this topic have, and will disagree with me. That's fine, everybody has their own opinion, and Im giving mine.

Happy Hunting :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
exp613 on Nov 18, 2016 wrote:

Numbers in any form has always been filtered. It is a safety mechanism to prevent younger players from purposely or accidentally giving out personal information in the game.

There is no way to block a number in one area but not in another even spelled correctly....As one who has always had open chat, I have never found it really necessary to be able to include numbers in chat.

As you have been a member yourself since 2009, I would think you would know the reasons for the filters being set the way they are...The unfortunate problem is that some still find a way to say things they shouldn't

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
DragonLady1818 on Nov 25, 2016 wrote:
Numbers in any form has always been filtered. It is a safety mechanism to prevent younger players from purposely or accidentally giving out personal information in the game.

There is no way to block a number in one area but not in another even spelled correctly....As one who has always had open chat, I have never found it really necessary to be able to include numbers in chat.

As you have been a member yourself since 2009, I would think you would know the reasons for the filters being set the way they are...The unfortunate problem is that some still find a way to say things they shouldn't
I'm going to disagree with this.

Log into Wizard101 and type the letter F. It immediately shows as red. Type in the rest of the word, "Farm" - notice how it is no longer red?

Wizard101 supports exceptions to its filtering. The game can and should allow an exception for "Three Points" even if it normally blocks "Three".

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011