Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests that made you sad

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
what are some quests that made you sad throughout the game? For me it was a quest called "stop em before its to late" which was a quest in sadonyx that involved you talking to a mother whose daughter wanted to become a tribute of the Umbra Legion. You fight her daughter and she refuses to not join and heads to the hive. You return to her mother and the mothers voice makes it sounds like she's about to cry. I thought it never got resolved but it somewhat does if you talk to the daughter in the Hive. I'm sure there were some other ones but that's the one I remember off the top of my head.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Mine is a quest in Azteca (forgot what it's called) It's in Alto Alto I think.

The king sacrifices himself and takes Morganthe away. Then, when you find his daughter(granddaughter really) she says his death shall be never forgotten. It made me sad not because the king died, but I wanted to fight Morganthe there! I am just so bored- I really want to fight one of those main bosses. I read a post, that says you fight Morganthe in Krysilis, and you finally kill her. Why did Morganthe have to run away?!?!?

~ Katie LifeSword Level 87~