Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need help with a quest that never advances me

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
I have tried going through customer service and although they were polite, I don't think that they understand the game or what I am trying to ask. I have done the rise of the titans quest on 2 of my characters 3 times and at the end of it it always kicks me out of the dungeon after the final battle so I can never talk to the person I need to talk to, to get the "rat" dungeon quest. The last time I spoke to customer service about it, they said that they had "advanced" me. I stopped playing those characters for a while cause it was so frustrating going back and forth but with test realm open, I wanted to try them again. I have to do the titans quest again, which by now I completely hate. I am afraid to waste my time and energy doing it, only to get kicked out again. I want to start test realm. Am I stuck on these characters forever? I had no problems at all getting my storm and my death through there at all. That quest has become a nightmare for me now cause it isn't easy. Do I delete those characters and level them up again with the hopes that the dungeon issue will be resolved by then? Will future characters get kicked out too? Sorry if this is ranting here but I don't really know what to do.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
It seems strange that you're not seeing Captain Winters.

If Customer Support advanced you, then you should have the quest "Chasing the Rat" in your quest log.

Do you have your Customer Support ticket number?

Explorer
Oct 02, 2012
Dworgyn on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
It seems strange that you're not seeing Captain Winters.

If Customer Support advanced you, then you should have the quest "Chasing the Rat" in your quest log.

Do you have your Customer Support ticket number?
Thanks Dworgyn for responding. The quest got fixed since I wrote this. Now it led me in the right direction to the correct dungeon. So I wanted to say thanks to whoever fixed it for me.