Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With a banning issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
I just wanted to ask a question about a banning issue, even though this didn't recently happen but a close friend of mine was banned and he didn't do anything wrong, also the email that was sent to his email didn't say much about why he was banned, and the last encounter he had with anyone before he was banned was when he was in the pet pavilion just training his pet and there was someone calling people noobs and stuff and someone approached that guy and they had an argument then the friend of mine was just standing say LOL and thats funny and i guess the guy just happened to take offense (for some reason) and spam report my friend, then a day later my friend gets banned. Please help in some type of way cause my friend really wants his wizard101 account back but he to angry at kingsisle to do anything about but imma try and help him as much as i can.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Your friend needs to deal with support himself. No one in the forums can help.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
QueQueBased on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
I just wanted to ask a question about a banning issue, even though this didn't recently happen but a close friend of mine was banned and he didn't do anything wrong, also the email that was sent to his email didn't say much about why he was banned, and the last encounter he had with anyone before he was banned was when he was in the pet pavilion just training his pet and there was someone calling people noobs and stuff and someone approached that guy and they had an argument then the friend of mine was just standing say LOL and thats funny and i guess the guy just happened to take offense (for some reason) and spam report my friend, then a day later my friend gets banned. Please help in some type of way cause my friend really wants his wizard101 account back but he to angry at kingsisle to do anything about but imma try and help him as much as i can.
There is nothing you or anyone else can do to help him. As Seethe42 stated, your friend will have to contact KI and go through the process.

It is also possible that your friend does have something against his account that you don't know about.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
FALLON EMERALDLEAF on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
There is nothing you or anyone else can do to help him. As Seethe42 stated, your friend will have to contact KI and go through the process.

It is also possible that your friend does have something against his account that you don't know about.
I'll run this by him and see what he will do to figure this out