Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mirage lvl 118 Pets and spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Mirage is coming so i thought hey, instead of getting damage spells we could get and pets instead which would be a welcome change. Maybe I will come up with some Utility spells i dont know though

Balance- Nested Fury, Gives Balance blade, Bladestorm and Nested fury cards. The idle animation could be the dolls open and get smaller until the bomb comes out, blows them up and sends them back into the biggest one and when you walk it just hops along

Fire- Raging Bull, Gives Fire Blade, Fuel and Raging Bull Cards. Idle animation, He starts charging and kicks his legs back then he trips over his feet and gets back up, When you walk he is charging though

Ice- Abominable Weaver, Gives ice Blade, Legion Shield, and Abominable weaver Cards. Idle animation, Starts spinning a web and climbs up then falls down when you walk he just crawls along.

Storm- Storm Owl or Baby Rusulka (not sure which one, tell me which one is better), Gives Storm Blade, Supercharge and Storm owl or Rusulka's Wrath, Walking animation, Storm owl flies next to you and Rusulka Floats on a storm Cloud next to you. Idle animation, Storm owl does a 360 in the air and flies up then comes back down. Rusulka touches the cloud and her hands light up and her eyes begin to glow

Life, Hungry Caterpillar, spinysaur or Centaur, Gives the healing blade, the healing aura and one of the three cards depends. Walking animation, Spinysaur and Centaur Run next to you while Caterpillar burrows under ground while you walk. Idle animation, Spinysaur chases its own tail, Centaur shoots and arrow and it falls down in front of him and Caterpillar turns into a cocoon and bursts out again the same.

Myth- Mini Witch Hut, Gives Myth Blade, Shift and Witches Housecall, Idle Animation Eye Blinks and legs go back inside and it sits there like a normal house. Walking animation, runs next to you.

Death- Katzenstien's Failure (A Mini Dr. Von's Monster) or Baby Cthulhu. Gives Death Blade, Dark pact and cards depends on what pet is. Idle animation, Katzenstein's failure prentends he is eating something and Baby Cthulhu spins in a Circle

Hero
May 07, 2015
I like all these and I think a rusulka pet would be better,

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
jordan night blood on Oct 29, 2016 wrote:
Mirage is coming so i thought hey, instead of getting damage spells we could get and pets instead which would be a welcome change. Maybe I will come up with some Utility spells i dont know though

Balance- Nested Fury, Gives Balance blade, Bladestorm and Nested fury cards. The idle animation could be the dolls open and get smaller until the bomb comes out, blows them up and sends them back into the biggest one and when you walk it just hops along

Fire- Raging Bull, Gives Fire Blade, Fuel and Raging Bull Cards. Idle animation, He starts charging and kicks his legs back then he trips over his feet and gets back up, When you walk he is charging though

Ice- Abominable Weaver, Gives ice Blade, Legion Shield, and Abominable weaver Cards. Idle animation, Starts spinning a web and climbs up then falls down when you walk he just crawls along.

Storm- Storm Owl or Baby Rusulka (not sure which one, tell me which one is better), Gives Storm Blade, Supercharge and Storm owl or Rusulka's Wrath, Walking animation, Storm owl flies next to you and Rusulka Floats on a storm Cloud next to you. Idle animation, Storm owl does a 360 in the air and flies up then comes back down. Rusulka touches the cloud and her hands light up and her eyes begin to glow

Life, Hungry Caterpillar, spinysaur or Centaur, Gives the healing blade, the healing aura and one of the three cards depends. Walking animation, Spinysaur and Centaur Run next to you while Caterpillar burrows under ground while you walk. Idle animation, Spinysaur chases its own tail, Centaur shoots and arrow and it falls down in front of him and Caterpillar turns into a cocoon and bursts out again the same.

Myth- Mini Witch Hut, Gives Myth Blade, Shift and Witches Housecall, Idle Animation Eye Blinks and legs go back inside and it sits there like a normal house. Walking animation, runs next to you.

Death- Katzenstien's Failure (A Mini Dr. Von's Monster) or Baby Cthulhu. Gives Death Blade, Dark pact and cards depends on what pet is. Idle animation, Katzenstein's failure prentends he is eating something and Baby Cthulhu spins in a Circle
You have some really good thoughts, however I would prefer a new spell.

And guess what storm wizards... Your dear friend Ione mentioned a new spell "Iron Sultan"...

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
sun girl1122 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
True, but i rather have a glowbug pet much better.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Blaze03554 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
You have some really good thoughts, however I would prefer a new spell.

And guess what storm wizards... Your dear friend Ione mentioned a new spell "Iron Sultan"...

I was thinking about that and maybe have some utility spells as well

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
massive810 on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
True, but i rather have a glowbug pet much better.
oh wow can't believe i didn't think of that

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
If there are no new attack level 118 spells ( rank 7 shadow spells) I'm done. I'm not going to play this world if it's going to be like Avalon all over again, you know were we never got our attack spells because they decided not to. We all have waited a year for this new world and it would not be a wise move to just release this world with no new school spells. Trust me when I say it would severely hurt this game.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
sun girl1122 on Oct 30, 2016 wrote:
I like the Storm Owl pet, but Rusulka would be a more useful pet.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
greatwizard1256 on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
If there are no new attack level 118 spells ( rank 7 shadow spells) I'm done. I'm not going to play this world if it's going to be like Avalon all over again, you know were we never got our attack spells because they decided not to. We all have waited a year for this new world and it would not be a wise move to just release this world with no new school spells. Trust me when I say it would severely hurt this game.
Well why don't they make it 'like Avalon' and introduce utility spells as well, I see no harm in this. Also Khrysalis did not introduce new spells it was Darkmoor that introduced the, several months later, and these are entirely optional to get (although it is basically required)

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
There should be a storm aoe, a new fire aoe, and a balance aoe.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I know this may be a little off subject but I was wondering; since there are wooden, stone, and gold skeleton key dungeons, will there be a platinum key when mirage comes out or later?

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
These are such great ideas!! keep em coming :D also i like a baby glowbug as the storm pet

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
giboo on Nov 9, 2016 wrote:
These are such great ideas!! keep em coming :D also i like a baby glowbug as the storm pet
Hey now that's an idea. I always wanted a Glowbug pet.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I think we need an Arabian Horse for a mount. No one unicorns. One that is muscular. Like the Astral unicorn, but beefier. Maybe with a blanket and reins. Possibility with pip conversion talents. What you think?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2014
Maybe there should be spells that can make regular damage spells attack all enemies, like some sort of spell.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
13ship56ri on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
Maybe there should be spells that can make regular damage spells attack all enemies, like some sort of spell.
While it's a cool idea it would either be too op and/or under powered depends on how they do it

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Anybody happen to know if we are still getting those new pets in Mirage that they mentioned in KI Live last month?