Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 10-28-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Hallowe'en, Wizards! There's only a few days left, so we'll have a spooky Feedback Friday this week.

This week, let's talk about things that go bump in the night. If you were making your way down the streets of Nightside one day, and hear footsteps behind you, and turn around... what creature in the Spiral would you LEAST like to see right behind you? A wraith? A gobbler? The Jabberwock? Cyrus Drake?

Hope your weekend is full of treats, and no tricks!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
Any spider, especially if it was in real life.

Courtney Angleheart 51
Taylor Boomheart 46

Survivor
Oct 24, 2011
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
An arachna magi. Moros's roots come close, but I don't think they can walk so they wouldn't be in nightside.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
I would have to say the smoking mirror zombies those are of the creepiest things I've ever seen and I would definitely not want to run into one in nightside or anywhere dark for that Matter have a great weekend everyone

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
Survivor
May 28, 2009
Cyrus Drake is pretty scary. I could totally see him scaring the player in Nightside to, "Keep them on their feet."

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
Happy Hallowe'en, Wizards! There's only a few days left, so we'll have a spooky Feedback Friday this week.

This week, let's talk about things that go bump in the night. If you were making your way down the streets of Nightside one day, and hear footsteps behind you, and turn around... what creature in the Spiral would you LEAST like to see right behind you? A wraith? A gobbler? The Jabberwock? Cyrus Drake?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave
I think it would be kind of creepy just to see Silenus from Aquila right behind you!! (especially if you never been to Aquila to know what in the spiral he is!!)

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
The Jabberwock.....that thing is not easy to defeat

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
That's a tricky question, I would have to say Shadow Morganthe because her return would be truly terrifying.

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
My friend and sometimes (often) wizard stalker, Dewbag!

I kid, I kid.

I think I would least like to see Blue Agnes and Black Annie holding hands and doing that creepy little kid ghost skip and fade in and out deal... you know, like those twins on that one show? *shivers*

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
Let's be honest, nobody wants to see morganthe after she fell into unknown abyss. Imagaine how terrifying it would be to see a giant spider witch chasing them.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
I don't want to copy what Ki said, but I wanted to say the Jabberwock. So many failures from him;it was a dread to defeat him. It is the least creature I want to bump with and see behind me. In fact, if that happen, I would close the game itself .

Alejandro

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Jotun, 'nuff said.

Too difficult and time consuming for the level at which you're expected to beat him.

(Close second would be Estrakir.)

Survivor
Jul 30, 2016

probably old cob

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Fire Lion Ravagers! Though I understand their desire for revenge because of how many of their species I destroyed trying to get guide staffs, I just don't ever want to see them again. Quite frankly I don't even know how they're not extinct by now.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
The Most Horrifying Creature I would least likely want to see behind me walking through Nightside is, The Piggle!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The Evil Snowman.
Frosty is supposed to be friendly!

"A jolly happy soul...with a corncob pipe..."

Evil Snowman: Mua ha ha.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009

Cyrus Drake?

Professor that was mean! (though very funny haha)

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Rasputin in shadow form.

I'ts bone chilling.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Hero
May 02, 2009
I'd have to say a Wraith at nighttime in the darkness. Just imagine walking down the street while it's dark out when all of a sudden you turn around and see a pair of creepy glowing yellow eyes and the tip of a scythe as well to boot. If that's not creepy and/or terrifying then I don't know what is honestly.

Community Leader
I think It would be really creepy to see any of these following me in Nightside
Wizards....
Pets
Mounts

WindSpar Sisters

Hero
May 07, 2015
either shadow morganthe or Rasputin or the jabberwock either of those would be creepy, I would run away faster than a mount XD.

Miranda jade song 97 pyromancer

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
I'd say Morganthe. We don't know exactly where she is right now, so I'd be pretty freaked out to see her following me! Revenge perhaps? Happy Halloween!

~Vanessa Mythdust