Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Test Realm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
When the test realm is available and you are able to access it due to a $10 purchase of crowns, will you be able to travel to different worlds other than Wizard City even if you didn't purchase a membership

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jdvh1985 on Oct 23, 2016 wrote:
When the test realm is available and you are able to access it due to a $10 purchase of crowns, will you be able to travel to different worlds other than Wizard City even if you didn't purchase a membership
The Test Realm is a copy of your current Wizard (Level, Bank/Backpack, World Access, Quests, etc.). So whatever access your current Wizard has in the real game, it will have in the Test Realm too.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
jdvh1985 on Oct 23, 2016 wrote:
You'll be able to log onto test realm if you have made a purchase in the past 30 days. The $10 worth of Crowns you purchased will allow you to log onto test realm, but you will be unable to go into areas that you haven't bought.

With Mirage being in the next test realm, you can just buy the areas there to test them out.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2013
I know I wish that test realm was open everyday all year because you should be able to do it whenever you want to!!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Jacksonandholden on Jan 21, 2017 wrote:
I know I wish that test realm was open everyday all year because you should be able to do it whenever you want to!!
Why would they have test realm open year round when the maybe it have anything to test the have to have time to create new content before we can test it