Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Podex

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I am getting tired of looking multiple houses and characters to find a specific pet I am looking for. What if there is a book that has all of the pets you have ever gotten and you can search through it to find the pet you are looking for? It can either tell you where the pet is or you can transfer it to your backpack from the Pet podex. This would be a log where you could search by a search box or sort by name, kind, or recent pets. This would vary character to character.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
ecwcats4 on Oct 18, 2016 wrote:
I am getting tired of looking multiple houses and characters to find a specific pet I am looking for. What if there is a book that has all of the pets you have ever gotten and you can search through it to find the pet you are looking for? It can either tell you where the pet is or you can transfer it to your backpack from the Pet podex. This would be a log where you could search by a search box or sort by name, kind, or recent pets. This would vary character to character.
click the attic, house...... shows all your pets...

go to your preferred browser, search wizard101 (pet name) usually first search is the wizard101 central..... shows your pet you searched and all it's talants

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Thanks, but I have 13 houses on one character, so it's getting annoying going inside and outside of every house checking the attic on each character, whenever someone asks me for a certain pet.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
umm, sell houses? use portals and link them all.... have only 2/3 houses filled with pets....?