Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New twist to wizard101 story

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
i was thinking of maybe creating a dark / evil side to wiz101. Until now our job was to save the spiral. How about the idea of destroying it, and being the pupil of malistare, moganthe. Make it for example dark city. The opposite of wiz city. Ya quest throw all the previous worlds already made, but this time try to foil Ambrose's plan to stop the darkness.

This could be a feature during character creation

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
already had this idea.. but heh Warlocks101... warlock is a more dark sinister type of wizard.... tthough wizard101 you find multiple events with no background on how it happen... dark fairies in cages... triton windmill goes out... manders get enslaved, cats escape, spiral key for ds being stolen in mooshu... why are there ghosts in ds.. why is the grand astrobe broken..... ya see.... and have more evil spells... like Wiz: fire cat pounces you. War: it jumps on you and fury of strikes..... Wiz: sword wand hits, ya flip and shoot a ball of energy. War: you go up and stab them...... Wiz. VS War. PVP?
fire, ice, storm, myth, life, death, balance.
pyro, snow, rain, tech, soul, necro unity.

i mean hey?

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
You rise a lot of good, ideas for game play. I did not consider that when I suggested it but I agree completely