Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Ninja Pig Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Okay I'm not sure how these message boards work so here goes nothing, so I have a few questions about this pet that the wiki doesn't really answer and google doesn't really help either. Okay so the death ninja pig is literally my dream pet. I've wanted it since about 2010-11 when I first saw and I've been farming for it ever since but I still haven't had any luck with it. I was wondering if it was still a drop from Yakedo since I've heard of pets "retiring" from boss battles and not being able to drop. Anyways if any of you have suggestions on how to get the pet please help because I have ran out of options basically since hatching is already a mess that I've tried. -Thanks for checking this out.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Hey there!
I know for sure you can get that pig from the last boss in Hollow Mountain. I have a few from him, if you really need it I can train mines for a hatch.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I never heard of Hollow Mountain, but I'll check it out on the wiki or something. I've actually been training a pet to hatch with a death ninja pig if I catch one but I'm always so worried I'm going to get a copy of the pet I use to hatch with. Thanks for the help it's much appreciated.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Katie SpellGem on Oct 15, 2016 wrote:
Hey there!
I know for sure you can get that pig from the last boss in Hollow Mountain. I have a few from him, if you really need it I can train mines for a hatch.
Well I found hollow mountain finally, I have a question though because there is a death ninja piggle that I got dropped from said boss and wanted to make sure there was no confusion, the death ninja pig is blue and purple with green glowy eyes and I wanted to make sure this is the one you meant before I go all crazy on the farming if it comes down to it I would love to hatch since I have a pet almost ready, thanks for all your help it's really appreciated!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
guitar001200 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
Well I found hollow mountain finally, I have a question though because there is a death ninja piggle that I got dropped from said boss and wanted to make sure there was no confusion, the death ninja pig is blue and purple with green glowy eyes and I wanted to make sure this is the one you meant before I go all crazy on the farming if it comes down to it I would love to hatch since I have a pet almost ready, thanks for all your help it's really appreciated!
The pet - http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Death_Ninja_Pig#axzz4NwI4PVIT

The bosses that drop it - http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Yakedo#axzz4NwI4PVIT
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Master_Tonkatsu#axzz4NwI4PVIT

Have fun farming!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
guitar001200 on Oct 25, 2016 wrote:
The piggle I have has the card beguile. Wiki says you can get the pet from the last boss, so good luck!

Oh and there's the new 'ninja turtle' pet that gives the same card now!