Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you build a Group

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay I have used the join a group outside the bizarre, but how do you add a quest to it for help?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Andhanni on Oct 12, 2016 wrote:
Okay I have used the join a group outside the bizarre, but how do you add a quest to it for help?
Go to the place and instead of "pressing x to enter" there is a option that says "Team Up" if you click that then it will list you on the board for other players.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Delver
Jan 17, 2013
You don't add any quests. You just join a group to help people who are in need of assistance.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If there are no teams in the Kiosk when you look, you need to create one by going to the dungeon sigil and selecting Team Up. The first person always has to start it like that. Then it appears in the Kiosk for others to join.

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
The kiosk is mostly for people who have several tough quests they can run next and want to look to see which ones have groups forming. Also some high levels who like helping others seem to hang around there just looking for people to help. If you just have a single specific instance you want help with, go to the instance door and click the teamup button. While you wait for help to join your teamup you can do other things, including going to old town and checking the kiosk. I like to visit the bazaar and empty out my backpack selling unneeded junk while I wait.