Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is in the Nightmare Packs 2016?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Topic.

More detailed:

Is there a complete list of what we can win in the Nightmare Packs in 2016?

I was buying a bunch at once and I saw a blue crystal mount of some type - I thought. It never showed up in my backpack. I have since learned if your backpack is full it might not. I am crying inside because it said something like Epic or Ultra on the card. It was the only card that did.

I did win the green pegasus mount and some armor and stuff. I think I won the ghost dragon pet.

I mostly win the same things a lot - cauldrons and treasure cards and pet snacks.

How about you?

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
SparkleTude on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
Topic.

More detailed:

Is there a complete list of what we can win in the Nightmare Packs in 2016?

I was buying a bunch at once and I saw a blue crystal mount of some type - I thought. It never showed up in my backpack. I have since learned if your backpack is full it might not. I am crying inside because it said something like Epic or Ultra on the card. It was the only card that did.

I did win the green pegasus mount and some armor and stuff. I think I won the ghost dragon pet.

I mostly win the same things a lot - cauldrons and treasure cards and pet snacks.

How about you?
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Nightmare_Pack

Here's a link to Central's page on the pack.

Check your bank and shared bank to see if the mount was put there. If not, you may have to email Kingsisle Support.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
FusionSun on Oct 10, 2016 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Nightmare_Pack

Here's a link to Central's page on the pack.

Check your bank and shared bank to see if the mount was put there. If not, you may have to email Kingsisle Support.
Thank you! That was very helpful :)

Is there a page for the Harrowing Nightmare pack as well?

I didn't see anything that rang a bell on the mounts, in there.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
SparkleTude on Oct 13, 2016 wrote:
Thank you! That was very helpful :)

Is there a page for the Harrowing Nightmare pack as well?

I didn't see anything that rang a bell on the mounts, in there.
Here's the link on Central:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Harrowing_Nightmare_Pack#axzz4N0mMwsFF

You can look up "Wizard101 Harrowing Pack" and it'll be the first result.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thanks FusionSun. Looks like I need to learn my way around that other website.

I got a few good things in the new pack (starts with a G, I can't remember its name offhand) but it has a lot of the same things as the other two packs, too. Not sure what to do with it all, since it costs crowns it's sad to feed it to pets or sell it for a pittance in gold.

The Jack O Lantern pet is fun, though, and I'm missing part of the werewolf costume but it's got some good hit points with it.