Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Backstories!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I thought I'd make a thread for those of the wizard community whom enjoy writing. Post your wizards backstory down below!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
One day I woke up and looked and saw my house burning down it killed my parents so I took up ice to take revenge on fire but I realised ice wasn't me so I joined fire to control it and I did so I decided to become a billionaire and get some cool clothes and beat down crime

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Wolf CrowBlood is a very unusual wizard unlike most. Wolf is a born to myth wizard but secretly he practises the art of death. No one knows where he learns the death magic from but some rumor he has trained from malistare. Suspicious Merle ask him about it but he denys knowing about death magic. some may say he is lying but only malistare knows. Wolf and malistare have plans to take over Wizard City . Do you think they will yes or no?

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
This one isn't about me. This is the theory of Morganthe, and Malistare...

Malistare one day after his ordinary death class he took his ordinary way home. Morganthe saw him while she was hiding in the bushes. Morganthe then pretended she was walking behind him. She could sense evil in Malistare, waiting to be unleashed. She could sense a new power locked in a secret cage- coming alive from the dead. Then she said, "Sir, would you turn around?" When Malistare saw Morganthe, he started to like her already.he felt... connected. Like they were both... like one another. "Hi." "Would you like to sit?" Morganthe asked. "Isn't this train muddy?" "Now that I look at it, you're right." Malistare could tell that Morganthe wanted to say something. "Spit it out." "Alright. I've noticed you have incredible power waiting to be unleashed in your inner body." "Really?" "Yes, yes. A new type of magic, you will be the new master of it." Morganthe knew she was lying, but it would be the only way Malistare would give in. "I always wanted to have incredible power." "Then give in. Unlock the cage by your heart..." "I feel so... different." "That's what happens when you give into a magic, dear. I've done it myself." "For what?" "Death magic, itself. I was born right after the spiral was born. I was it's main creator. Following you after me." "You sure?" "Yes." Morganthe could feel the shadow magic overcoming him. So her business was done. "See you around Malistare." When Morganthe left, Malistare's mind crumbled... and a new mind was put in place. His skin crumbled, and new skin took its place. His brain crumbled... he was stored a new brain, with only begging for power, and rule. Gold, and to destroy the spiral and everything in it. This would happen again when he came up from the dead, he would be called Malistare the Undying.

Katie LifeSword

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
Angel Angle was never a big fan of Death magic. It was the one thing that killed his parents, who were Life wizards. Angel set out to Ravenwood. He wants to one day be as powerful in Life as his parents. But being such a model student, and one that counters Death magic Angel's studies are usually disrupted by his adventures. But inside he is just pure chaos, not a peaceful Life wizard. He usually takes great joy in avenging his parents by defeating Undead, so this gives him the happiness that makes his Life magic so powerful.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
You guys do know that you originally come from the realm of earth to the spiral. It says that in the very start of character creation.