Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
Since there is an underwater city, there should be an underwater school that just does Water/Oceanic Spells!

Suggestions for spells could be "Sirens", "Merfolk", "Ghost Pirate Ship", "Maelstrom", "Giant Clam", "Swordfish", etc.

There are already underwater mounts and pets-wouldn't a Water School be fun too?

This may make the Underwater city that much more fun to play and you could expand on it even further.

It's symbol could be a teardrop. Colors could be seafoam green and/or Aquamarine.

You could even make a sand castle for purchase for a home.

Let me know if anyone else would like to see a Water Magic School!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I really like your idea. I think it would be awesome to have a new school.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
aquaticmario16 on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
Since there is an underwater city, there should be an underwater school that just does Water/Oceanic Spells!

Suggestions for spells could be "Sirens", "Merfolk", "Ghost Pirate Ship", "Maelstrom", "Giant Clam", "Swordfish", etc.

There are already underwater mounts and pets-wouldn't a Water School be fun too?

This may make the Underwater city that much more fun to play and you could expand on it even further.

It's symbol could be a teardrop. Colors could be seafoam green and/or Aquamarine.

You could even make a sand castle for purchase for a home.

Let me know if anyone else would like to see a Water Magic School!
I love the ideas of new schools, especially those that could be implemented as secondary schools in-game. But since I assume you're talking about Celestia, there'd have to be some reworking of everything past Dragonspyre to add in Water enemies and spells and gear and to add it into the Triangle of Magic somewhere. It'd be a lot of work if it was actually made.

Now your spells are where the main problem with a Water school come about. Sirens is already a spell, Merfolk may as well be 's Triton, Ghost Pirate Ship is practically 's Queen Calypso. The others aren't really in (but the Ravenwood professor is called Halston Baelstrom), but there's lots of things that does already that a Water school would do.

Again, the underwater mounts are either school-less or , and every pet in-game currently has a school.

Celestia already has , , & magic. And, as my favourite world, I'd love it to be further expanded, but another school wouldn't really fit in there.

These are great ideas for the school.

I love this sand castle housing idea.

I'd love to see one, but it'd be a lot of work and there's lots of places where it could go wrong. It's fun to think about but I don't think it'd really work.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Water is too much a part of Storm and Ice already to really be it's own school. Most of what you describe is already covered by Storm.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
trust me, everyone wants a water and tech school.... but thing is.. you change storm/myth name into water and tech, and see no difference..... it's still raining/storming... ya still building/conjuring minions