Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get a healing pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
As a Level 48 wizard, my health is short and does run out fast. I need a good pet to keep me going when times get rough. Any recommendations?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Hello StormLored! The best way to get a healing pet is to go to the hatchery and hatch with someone. I would gladly hatch a pet with you if you wanted.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Also since you are a storm wizard, a good strategy when fighting bosses is to kill them before they kill you. Since storm can do a lot of damage, they can kill bosses very quickly.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
martianhunter09 on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
Hello StormLored! The best way to get a healing pet is to go to the hatchery and hatch with someone. I would gladly hatch a pet with you if you wanted.
Ok respond to this if you want to hath.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
As far as I can tell, there's 5 may-cast healing talents in-game. If you don't have money/Crowns to spend, and don't want to bother breeding; there's a few I can recommend.

Frankenbunny has a may-cast Healing Current and also has Storm-boosting talents. In 10 levels time you can get the Kraken pet which has Spritely. If you're in Celestia now or soon, pretty much every pet there has Spritely. That being said, the Energetic Baaterfly in the Crowns Shop (3000 Crowns) can learn Sprite Queen along with other Storm-boosting talents.

But the Frankenbunny is a brilliant first-gen Storm pet; nevermind that it's not Crowns-only.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Finish the Halloween quest in the cave. Everyone that completes the Mysterious Cave gets a Frankenbunny. It's a good start.