Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tips on crafting this house

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hey all, Miranda here, so, I was looking at the celestial observatory and I thought " I want this as my house!" but it looks like a pain in the behind to make, so, where do you think I should get the stuff for it from? farming? crafting? what is it? thanks,

Miranda out,

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Crafting this house looks like a very major undertaking. This sort of thing can be very rewarding, but understand that you'll be spending a lot of time getting it done.

The recipe calls for the following:
5 Unstoppable
5 Perfect Onyx
3 Pristine Vial
7 Crystal Street Lamp

2 Celestian Shield
4 Celestian Sconce

8 Star Chalice
3 Celestian Tree Sprig

The first three items are easy enough to buy off a vendor, or in the bazaar.

The remaining items might be found in the bazaar, but you'll likely need to either farm or craft them.

For starters, I'd head to the bazaar and find any of the remaining items that are available. You might get lucky and nab a few of them. King Parsley will drop Star Chalices, so it is very likely you'll find some auctioned off by gardeners.

Following that, head to Celestia and farm Curuin Charmtooth until you get the 2 Celestian Shields.

Pretty much everything else you're after will be crafted. Take advantage of Transmute recipes to make the loads of Acorns, Aether, and Sunstone you'll be needing. Farm Celestia bosses for the Fish Fins; sell their drops for gold to finance your bazaar trips.

Make a friend or two who are running through Celestia. Help them complete the world to get your boss drops and alleviate boredom. This project will take quite a while.