Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too much negativity nonsense; just play the game!

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 12, 2012
Hi, Ali here,

I just want to say I am getting tired of the negativity in this game. We all play Wizard101 because we enjoy it for many reasons, not to insult others, or complain and complain to Kingsisle about updates. Kingsisle is a kind, hard-working community and others need to respect their work. Could you create a mmorpg this popular, this amazing, and this fun for wizards of all ages? I bet not. So, you may be upset and high-tempered about quotes quotes "storm is ruined" or "ice is too op" (please understand that I am not pointing fingers, because this opinion comes from many) but Wizard101 is not just about pvp or new spells! It's about having good times with friends, doing something you love, being in your happy place in hard real life times, etc. I am disappointed at all this negativity. No, I'm not saying that there have not been some updates that I was not sure of, but this complaining has become obsessed, and is still continuing. I do not like a few updates, but you don't have to be like seriously, this is stupid, you ruined it, etc etc!

Another point is socializing. If you are playing Wizard101 just to bully others, then you have no life! You have no life. All you are doing is putting a bad influence on yourself and becoming more of a mean person. I know KI can not fix it, but wizards themselves can. Please be a better person! It will help you! You get nothing out of using the wordnoob, saying people are ugly, saying their wizard name is ugly, etc because they are a beautiful, unique person in real life. You may have bad days, but don't take it out on others! I have bad days, and everyone does. Quotes from a real life friend, "You can have bad days but not have a bad day every day. There is something good about every moment." And, there truly is. Have fun with friends, ignore if you must (though it doesn't solve all problems) and do not report for online dating (it is their choice, let it go). When others bully, let it lead them down a path, and maybe they will realize and become better. All you got to do is stand up for yourself, and stay strong. Always be positive, negativity nonsense does no good

Have a great day, be positive!
Ali

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Feedback is feedback regardless of if it is negative or positive. If there is a broken portion of the game that affects my enjoyment such as Storm's abysmally poor standing in PvP I will point it out. That's why we have the feedback section so that the developers can address issues and take ideas. Blind positivity does a disservice to the game.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I love W101; so after one or two special comments from the peanut gallery; I simply click ignore, and keep right on playing!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
Perhaps the things people are passionate enough to complain about actually make this game they (used to) love not very fun any longer, and their complaints are a desperate plea for these things to be fixed, in order that they may want to continue to play - and pay the salaries of the "kind, hard-working community."