Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Places For Spells to Drop!!! (Idea)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
Hi! I've been thinking for the past couple days, and with the Immortal's Lore pack added in, I think that some of the spells from this pack and other packs should drop.
-Queen Calypso spell should drop from Queen Calypso
-Hephaestus, Athena, etc. should drop from Mt. Olympus, Atlantea, Tartarus (secret bosses ex. Glad, Squid, Cronus; would that be to OP?).
-Winter Moon & Lord of Night should drop from hard bosses in Azteca, as the spells are Azteca themed.
These are just the ideas off the top of my head! Any ideas from others would be greatly appreciated!
(I know there is Loremaster, I just want to have more specific boss drops for spells)
Thanks for reading!
Natalie Owlcaller, Level 90
Savannah Dunestrider, Level 30

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
A while back I posted that there should be more ways to get these tc as far as crafting goes. Thankfully, in the update notes, they put, "Treasure cards for the immortal lore spells can now be found from certain bosses in Aquila." I'm glad KI listened to the feedback. As for permanent spells dropping from relevant bosses, I'm open to the idea. It should be a very rare drop rate though. I mean, why shouldn't calypso drop from calypso? It also solves the problem of having one boss drop 15 spells, one of which takes an incredible amount of time to farm. We could use more koto (the boss that drops ninja pigs) type things. That being said, we still gotta keep lore master relevant. TL;DR: I like your idea.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Wicked Natalie on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I've been thinking for the past couple days, and with the Immortal's Lore pack added in, I think that some of the spells from this pack and other packs should drop.
-Queen Calypso spell should drop from Queen Calypso
-Hephaestus, Athena, etc. should drop from Mt. Olympus, Atlantea, Tartarus (secret bosses ex. Glad, Squid, Cronus; would that be to OP?).
-Winter Moon & Lord of Night should drop from hard bosses in Azteca, as the spells are Azteca themed.
These are just the ideas off the top of my head! Any ideas from others would be greatly appreciated!
(I know there is Loremaster, I just want to have more specific boss drops for spells)
Thanks for reading!
Natalie Owlcaller, Level 90
Savannah Dunestrider, Level 30
I agree. Death only has one non-crafted multi attack spell until it get to level 100. Therefore can use another one. Same as myth, It has 2 multi attack spells but low damage until it get to level 100. These are just ideas for players who don't want to bother with enhancements (except for blade) or farming for a spell.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Sep 30, 2016 wrote:
I agree. Death only has one non-crafted multi attack spell until it get to level 100. Therefore can use another one. Same as myth, It has 2 multi attack spells but low damage until it get to level 100. These are just ideas for players who don't want to bother with enhancements (except for blade) or farming for a spell.
death, scarecrow..... and avenging fossil? isnt that 90? it's a one hit.... but dot all

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
camahawk on Oct 1, 2016 wrote:
death, scarecrow..... and avenging fossil? isnt that 90? it's a one hit.... but dot all
Scarecrow is the only non-crafting and non-farming spell. Avenging Fossil is more of a single attack spell with a multi attack bonus of 250 damage over time which is ok for some players. I was thinking along the line of a regular multi attack spell