Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Change your Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
So I have been playing Wizard101 for a while now, and I really started to dislike the way I made my character. Is there a possiblity that we could change the name and the appearance? Maybe for 1,000 crowns? Thanks!

- Saffron Moonwalker Lvl 50 Balance, Life, and Fire Wizard

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
BalanceSaffron on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
So I have been playing Wizard101 for a while now, and I really started to dislike the way I made my character. Is there a possiblity that we could change the name and the appearance? Maybe for 1,000 crowns? Thanks!

- Saffron Moonwalker Lvl 50 Balance, Life, and Fire Wizard
I like the idea also i would love to change the name a perm name change in the game for crowns willing to pay 5k for that, so yes let hope this will be added in the future.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Or they could add an in-game "barbershop/piercing/tattoo" shop, or a "transmute shop" which would allow players to change their hair style and color, character name, colors of all clothes including crown shop cloths, add decorations such as glasses, piercings, tattoos and such for gold. Just another way your idea could be implemented. Maybe these shops could even allow us crazy facial hair selections for guys and crazy/cool make up selections for girls. Maybe even accessories like earrings, glasses or tattoos!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
Yeah that would be great! I do love my name but for some reason when I picked my character's appearance a few years ago I didn't think it through or something. Lol!

Natalie Owlcaller, level 88

Survivor
Oct 07, 2013
I am not interested in changing my name. That would confuse too many on my friends' list as well as me recognizing those I have played with for years. However, I certain agree with the other suggestions. More options in the dye shop would be fun!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2016
I agree i made my char a long time ago and now i regret the way i made her face it does not even match her skin tone and i wold be sooooo happy if i can make her have diffret face.

Kelly moonshade
Life

Survivor
Mar 19, 2016
Covenator1162 on Sep 13, 2016 wrote:
Or they could add an in-game "barbershop/piercing/tattoo" shop, or a "transmute shop" which would allow players to change their hair style and color, character name, colors of all clothes including crown shop cloths, add decorations such as glasses, piercings, tattoos and such for gold. Just another way your idea could be implemented. Maybe these shops could even allow us crazy facial hair selections for guys and crazy/cool make up selections for girls. Maybe even accessories like earrings, glasses or tattoos!
I love that idea!!!!!!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I think the best way that this could be done to warn friends would be to have your new name and then your old name in parenthesis for a short amount of time. This idea is actually wonderful and I would love to join in if this were added. Also even a gender changing option could be available for people who switch their gender later on in their life. I think adding these options could really improve this game.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Yeah, maybe not the name, but the apperance would be nice! A salon shop and stuff like that could ne really useful!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Elijah Lionheart on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
I am not interested in changing my name. That would confuse too many on my friends' list as well as me recognizing those I have played with for years. However, I certain agree with the other suggestions. More options in the dye shop would be fun!
True Elijah, i didn't think of that. Good point. But the rest of the customization ideas listed above i think would be fun and great, as well as allow players to give their wizards a more unique and personalized appearance/loo to fit the players play-style and personality.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I have a first and a last name like my character is a real person, I would love to add or change something to the name of my wizard

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
magicruler14 on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
I have a first and a last name like my character is a real person, I would love to add or change something to the name of my wizard
I feel you a perm name change for crowns would love that.