Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-9-16

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Energy Elixir. I spend a ton already. I sit at 226 max energy at the moment. Let me cast that dad gum pest repellent without having to spend 250 crowns?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
Yes please add 2 new bundle reagent steel and brass 100 each for 400 crowns willing to pay for that cause most boss don't drop a lot of brass only steel also let us craft jewel opal like critical striker, spell proof, spell defy, pain giver opal would love that.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
a wand for each school that has good critical block damage and pierce maybe with damage and pip percentage

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Summon Combat Assistant (PvE only). These would summon people like Dyvim Whiteheart, etc to aid us in combat the way they do during questing.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Can you allow us to craft something to store Treasure Cards. I save them for when I need to craft spells on other Wiz. The fact that I can't put it in a Bank or Shared Bank, makes me have to hold on to them in 'spare' decks. Then when I need to transfer it, I have to ask a fellow Wiz to 'hold' them for me while I get my other Wiz and port to them to get the TC. Thanks.

Christopher

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
dayerider on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
Summon Combat Assistant (PvE only). These would summon people like Dyvim Whiteheart, etc to aid us in combat the way they do during questing.
Ooh, that sounds cool.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2015
Moira Stormheart on Sep 9, 2016 wrote:
Craft a boss. You would essentially create a one shot dungeon with a unique boss that you can fight once per crafted item. The drops should be suitably rewarding for the difficulty level of the crafting recipe. The drops could even be crafted gear and rare crafted furniture.

Moira Stormheart
Big ups I like this Idea, I like it alot.

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Sep 9, 2016 wrote:
It's Friday once again, and we all know what that means, right?

Today, let's talk about crafting. Our system is deep and allows you to craft all kinds of things: houses, treasure cards, mounts, furniture, equipment . . . what else would you like to be able to craft that we might have overlooked? Let us know, and we'll discuss the possibilities...

Have a wonderfully warm weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Well, I really would like to craft those Five B.O.X.E.S. Treasure Cards, like the Sirocco Djinni spell from Skull Island's Buster Crab. That's definitely one of my favorite Balance spells I would like to craft & add to my spell deck! Also, I would like to craft those multiple shield Treasure Cards, like the multiple death shields spell from the Polterpooch pet & the other school shields from the newer Lore packs. I would really like to craft those spells.

Say, no one ever said we would also have multiple blades spells to craft... like being able to have three Balanceblades or three Bladestorms at once. I've got a brand-new idea! I think we should have new treasure cards that gives out multiple blades at once, like three 25%+ Balanceblades, E.G., instead of certain different school class types at a time. You should really place those in!

That, & I would like to be able to craft houses that hold up to 350 items, inside, outside, & even up to 350 castle blocks, & it would have to be really large enough to even have more than enough room to place our housing dungeons in, larger than any castle that is the largest yet! Yeah. Definitely place those in!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
This is obviously something I would love to see "craftable."

Yeah, I don't know where else to put this, the FeedBack Friday threads used to be suggestion threads, but I guess they are not.

Would love to see the ability to sort your pet snacks by alphabetical order, quantity, RANK

Thanks

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I'd love to be able to craft the golem spells from the 5 boxes and the forest lord variations from darkmoor. The damage can be scaled back if needed, that's fine, but a whole slew of new spells would have your users in a frenzy to craft them. How do we know this? Because it always happens when new craftable spells are released.

Defender
May 02, 2015
Please do this:

You should be able to un-craft items for, say, half of the reagents needed to craft it. Primarily, this will help tremendously with jewel creation. This is the only real fair way to balance out the randomness of the system you guys have set up now. I once got all 14 other kinds of life jewels and a hand full of others (at least 40 total) before getting the One jewel that I needed: Life giver. It's insanely frustrating when that kind of stuff happens.

In addition to this change to crafting, let us craft skeleton keys, Especially Wooden. Have it cost something that includes rare reagents, but not a lot so like: 2 fossil, 2 black pearl, 2 grendel weed, 2 diamond, etc. It should not take a ton of reagents. Also have the crafting cost for stone skeleton key include 2 wooden, and the gold key must cost 2 stones as well. This way, if someone needs a key they can craft it either way. If I have a gold key, but need a wooden, I can break it down twice and get a few reagents too.

These would really enhance the crafting aspect of the game.

P.S. also maybe consider increasing the number of mannequins you can have?

Defender
May 02, 2015
Speaking of skeleton keys, could you guys maybe fix the locked chest room in Lower Zigzag? That has to have been a mistake/oversight. That door should be for a stone key, not wooden. Regardless of if you make keys reasonably craftable, this should probably still be changed.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Skeleton Keys.
Socket Wrenches.

Both drop in game, but very, very rarely.

I agree with this one!

And to be able to craft hairstyles or costume accessories(crown-on top of reg hairstyle, eye patch, hook for hand) Mini houses you can place in your main house that you can walk in and set up (like jaguar's tent) like Tee-Pees, Huts
Couches and chairs you can sit in. More interactive housing items.

Administrator
Wow, what a response, Wizards! Thank you all for participating. I'm collecting a list now and I'll pass along your suggestions to the crafters of... crafting! ::grin::

New topic coming up soon!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea