Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-9-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
1. A recipe for socket wrenches for inserting jewels. Different leveled wrench recipes....

2. A home crafting recipe that enlarges the rooms in the house(s)/castles you own.

3. A collar for pets with spaces for multiple gems.

4. Jewel recipe for pets/pet collars that give them skills like pips o'plenty.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
There are two areas of crafting that would be wonderful upgrades.

First, let's up the ante on our horticulture badges and start creating plant hybrids. First a spell or elixir would be crafted. This would then be used to create a hybrid plant. For example, a pink dandelion and Tiger lily could create a TigerLion that has a yellow mane with tiger face or Dandy Tiger which wold look like a tiger striped dandelion. It would be great to see what type of hybrids evolve from this and the seeds/rewards they then drop.

My other idea is to have the ability to craft an elixir that gives any house the gardening boost that is given with the Red Barn Farm or Botanical Gardens. I find now that I feel compelled to garden ONLY at my Red Barn Farm because I want that boost.

Thanks!! If you like this, dibs on giving me a beta round!

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
What about Pets? It would be cool if you could collect new materials to summon rare and powerful pets, I could think of a lot of possibilities for new craftable pets. Maybe depending on materials used could differ talents and school?
-Blaze OgreBlood

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
Another idea I think would be cool is more school specific mounts that were based off spells. For example myth could ride a basilisk mount or fire a fire cat mount? I think that would be a cool way to represent schools.
-Blaze OgreBlood

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Socket wrenches, potions (in a cauldron like suggested in a Central post), and that cool motorcycle mount.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
it would be awesome to craft different gear to see what we can create on our own. for instance:

- a bandana with school designs instead of always wearing the helmet, but still
allows the hair to hand beneath

- craft patterns to stitch to clothing to really get a different, unique look

- socketed items

- pet jewels

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
one after thought. along with crafting new hairstyles, maybe items like facial hair for the guys and makeup for the ladies :D

Survivor
Sep 30, 2012
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Evil Magma Peas!

energy gear (hat, robe, boot, wand, athame, ring, amulet)

teleport tapestry to Shadow Palace & Walruskberg

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I'm one of those who would love to see craftable gear where you can select your own enhancements. Have it like jewels where the gear has a select number of "sockets" for you to insert enhancements.

In addition to that, allow the level of stat enhancements to advance with the wizard the way pet talent buffs increase as you increase their attributes (until they're maxed). If you select a Health buff, it would have a base that would go up a few points with each level or maybe every couple of levels. A damage in or out modifier would have a base amount that would only increase by say one or two points every 10 levels. Critical and block would also have a base that would go up a few points every level or two. You can craft gear that has a card, or certain gear could come with the option to add one card from a choice a 3 or 4 cards instead of adding another stat modifier. Things like that.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Sep 9, 2016 wrote:
It's Friday once again, and we all know what that means, right?

Today, let's talk about crafting. Our system is deep and allows you to craft all kinds of things: houses, treasure cards, mounts, furniture, equipment . . . what else would you like to be able to craft that we might have overlooked? Let us know, and we'll discuss the possibilities...

Have a wonderfully warm weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Gretta Darkkettle should begin teaching Alchemy again, and we should craft potions and elixirs!!

That could be really fun; you could harvest your plants, and use it to make potions!!!!!!!

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Some PvP Related Items such as

-A Dueling Circle you can place in your house
-PvP, Derby and Tournament Kiosks
-A One Day PvP Pass for Crowns Players

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I really like the ideas posted about crafting elixirs, pet collars and hairstyles. I also like the idea of enhancing things by crafting. So you can add a socket by crafting etc.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
make/ craft pets,like clockwork owls, spiders and mice. craft or make your own fishing pond to fish in with special fish like pirranh,wolf fish eels.manta rays,ocean salt water fish and monster treasure chest if you beat the monster you win some crowns,ticket,pets or gold.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
A gauntlet or one shot gauntlet that has a possibility for awesome drops!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
I think we should be able to trade reagents and have pet stitching because sometimes the pets we love dont have good stats

Hero
May 07, 2015
a new tardis mount!!!! I am a doctor who fan myself and I would LOVE to have a tardis as a mount!!!!
new hairstyles that are dyable. like blonde hair with red or whatever colors you picked and if you wanted to change it you can!!!!!!
phoenix and dragon wings!!! by dragon wings I mean like the big wings!!!!!!! same for the phoenix!!!!!
guitar wands!!!! I want a guitar wand so flipping BADLY!!!!!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
craft able pets, seeds,hybrid pets by using a pet table where you can take your extra pets and blend / morph them together to make a unique pet for example a deer knight and a cherub to make a flying deer knight. create/ craft your own traits for you pet. or craft unique games for special trait for your pets,

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Things to craft:

A universal crafting table.
Your own pet mixing lab.
A pet Philosopher's Stone that gives you extra gold when you feed it items.
Fishing Luck Elixirs

I like the previously mentioned one shot dungeons a lot. I'd suggest one themed similarly to Atlantea or Waterworks which you craft from a wish-granting fish.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
Kyle Sandflame on Sep 9, 2016 wrote:
With the addition of the jewel plants, I would like to be able to craft a housing item much like the seed vault that will hold jewels that can be transferred between wizards on the same account.
Jewel Vaults is an excellent idea

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
How about crafting TEACHERS school gear styles

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I really really want to be able to craft crowns, pets, and mounts PLEASE! Also seeds and furniture.

Community Leader
Vaults -
Reagent Vaults
Pet Vaults
Jewel Vaults

Reagents -
-Sonic Spring
-Steel
-Brass
(Also make them into reagent bundles too please)

Furniture -
-More school specific outdoor furniture and nature (trees, bushes, etc etc)
-In fact, make the existing school furniture sets that are in crown shop craftable as well. I really don't like having to buy sets just to get more dining chairs while I don't need the other stuff like dining tables or other furniture pieces in the set. Makes it cluttered. Sometimes I just want ONE more thing, not the rest. You know?
-A windmill or something where we can "quick sell" our extra seeds all at once for a cool random surprise or nice amount of gold. Feeding seeds one at a time to our pets takes way too long and we can't even quick sell our crown seeds.

Skeleton Keys -
Gold
Stone
Wooden

Tapestries -

-Wizard City's Haunted Cave
-Wizard City's Dark Cave
-More tapestries for Krok & Mooshu. They have one each D:
-District of the Stars
-Zafaria's Baobab Crossroads (Zafaria is the ONLY world without a tapestry to the "Commons." It definitely needs one)
-Zafaria's Elephant Graveyard Tapestry (For us fisherpeople, please!)
-Khrysalis' Radiance Reborn
-Khrysalis' Shadow Palace
-I would love the Athenium, even though we don't really need it. But then, would be cool to put in a dorm where we do not have a world door.

Mounts -
-More mounts please. Does not have to be school specific.

For example: I just noticed a Grizzleheim bear in Northguard who was pushing a wheelbarrow. Would be cool if gardeners had one, but filled with plants, cool stuff in it. So a gardener's mount? Something cool I guess. Just a crazy idea of mine haha.

Spells -
-Burning Rampage
-Catch of the Day
-Sacred Charge

Houses -
-How about an Athenium house? :O
-Athenium school houses
-Pigswick school houses
-Upgraded Dorms (two floors or something amazing)

Statues -
I want statues of Morganthe, Malistaire, creepy giant bugs from Khrysalis, cute mouse npc from Khrysalis

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I think that there should be like an entire section of saddles you can craft. What are these saddles for? You can put them on your mounts, they could come in different colors (or just be dyed in general) and they could have different trims such as like gold plated, Leather, Fur, anything really. Anyways, They would of course not work for all mounts, but it would be cool to see something similar, if not like this.

Community Leader
(oops I ran out of room, so here's part 2)

Statues -
Yes Morganthe, Malistaire (the evil version), cute mouse npcs, I can even imagine Pigswick & Grizzleheim/Wintertusk statues. Just more statues. We're very lacking in that area. Also make cool school related statues that sparkles. Like fire statues with fire glow, myth with yellow glow, etc. Make them cool. Maybe we could make them statues of our school teachers, so we can worship them at all times :D (I adore you, Falmea.. and your hair. Should have a separate statue just for your hair alone...)

More Furniture -
-More ponds. But one that's green, slimy. Even one that's purple too.
-Tea Cart from Crab Alley please
-Curtained Windows
-More Windows
-The super cool Gobble TV!!!

Potions -
Why can't we craft cool potions than buying them in Crown Shop? Just a thought.

Gear -
- Wizard shades, YES.
- Even wizard glasses would do. Bifocals or even what do you call them? The kind that you put on just one eye with a chain. That.
-More gardener clothes
-Pet trainer clothes
-Librarian clothes (for book lovers)

Arcane Blocks -
-Aztecan Fountain
-Aztecan school icons

Pets or Mounts -
Why can't we craft new pets or more mounts? As for pets, I don't mean crafting as in hatching. I mean craft a new pet like you can craft furniture.

I really want a fire dog so badly. A Flame Hound of sorts. Like we have the spirit wolf mount, I forgot what it's called. Instead it would be a fire hound. It would be a pet made of magic which would make sense crafting it.

Actually, make a school specific pet for each that you can craft or if you have to, turn them into school specific mounts too! I can see myself riding a flame hound. Oh yes, that would be amazing for my fire character. :D Would be cool to see a different kind of mount for each school. Not the same kind with different colors D:

Hope I remember everything haha. Eye roll, right? Hehehe.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!