Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2014
For i while i was annoyed by the fact that i couldn't buy pets from other worlds so i thought what about a tab in the bazaar where it sells all pets that are buy able with gold! I think this would be a cool feature especially with people who haven't been to other worlds like khrysalis and so on. I hope you take this idea into deep consideration and possibly add it. :) thanks!

Survivor
Jan 05, 2013
Oh my gosh yes I second that. I'm totally obsessed with pets!
Natalie Owlcaller, level 90

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Years ago they had this but they deleted it and I don't think they are re-adding it.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Want to buy pets go to the crown shop, pet store, or go win some from bosses.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
pets in the bazaar would have the same effect as castle items with it practically being empty 24/7 and with the addition to stats and aging, it's to much to process and make proper gold value for each and every pet and talent combination, when pets was nothing more but an accessory, where having it granted nothing but a cooler look, it was possible for them to be in the bazaar, but where you can have a day 1 beginner go in and get a adult pet with no effort, there's an issue....

Cameron Icemancer 87
Cameron Lightmancer 41
Calamity Night 21
Flint Dragon 3