Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Won't My Post Show Up?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
I am getting pretty angry right now! A few days ago, I made a post about Mirage. It never showed up... I never did anything that will make your post not show up. So, my question is, why didn't it show up? All I said was that Nalia Dunestrider was an NPC that said she was from Mirage. She was a rabbit with human qualities. I also said that I think the last boss of Mirage would be the person Ammit The Devourer mentions when she feints.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
You're not the only person that can't see what you've posted.

Under Options, make sure to click "Watch this topic for replies."
- This doesn't help make your posting/s appear in the forum
- But at least you can come back to view all messages you've posted under the Watched Topics Section.

Other ways to see your posting

- Search on your name to see messages you've posted; and any replies to them

- Have your friends log into the forum to search on your name

- Work for KI as a Forum Monitor and find out the exact, required steps needed to force your post to show up for all the world to see

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
The Weather Man on Sep 2, 2016 wrote:
I am getting pretty angry right now! A few days ago, I made a post about Mirage. It never showed up... I never did anything that will make your post not show up. So, my question is, why didn't it show up? All I said was that Nalia Dunestrider was an NPC that said she was from Mirage. She was a rabbit with human qualities. I also said that I think the last boss of Mirage would be the person Ammit The Devourer mentions when she feints.
If your message is deemed to not follow the rules, there is a chance it will be rejected. You may make your post a second time if you'd like or contact us at community@wizard101.com if you'd like to discuss more.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/codeOfConduct/game