Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No items received when buying Immortals Lore Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
Hello Dworgyn,

Yesterday I purchased an Immortals Lore Pack for my lvl 99 Ice wizard. I was shown the 7 items in the pack which included one 10-pip Ice spell (that appeared to be similar to the Lord of Winter spell), along with a couple of housing items, & some other things. When I exited the Crown Shop, I could not locate anything from this pack in my inventory or spell deck. What happened? I have never had any trouble with any of the packs I have purchased before....Can I get my 399 crowns refunded? Thanks for your help.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
You may want to check in your bank and shared bank. If you still can't find these item, please contact our Customer Support for more assistance and feel free to link to this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The spells in the pack are 4-5 pip spells. You couldn't have gotten a 10 pip spell. Also, when a spell is learned a different window opens showing it, it doesn't appear as an item, only treasure cards do.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2012
seethe42 on Aug 18, 2016 wrote:
The spells in the pack are 4-5 pip spells. You couldn't have gotten a 10 pip spell. Also, when a spell is learned a different window opens showing it, it doesn't appear as an item, only treasure cards do.
This was my first purchase of this type particular pack, so I was not sure what to expect and it did catch me by surprise that there was a 10-pip spell. It was presented the same way other spell cards are presented when you buy a pack. I assumed it would have been added to my other spell cards - which it wasn't. I will contact KI directly because I have nothing in my bank, shared bank or inventory from this purchase.