Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

did any one love khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2015
did anyone else love this world more than any other 2nd arc world?

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
I'm only about half way through but I love it! I really thought that I would hate it because of the insects but it's great.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
The first arc to me will always be memorable and it has a very good story in terms of telling it and what the stakes are and actually shows that it's not all black and white it's grey also. The 2nd arc was very confusing and didn't have that bite that made people actually listen. Celestia started off great to me, but once Zafaria came out it started going down hill. The story got more confusing. Then came Avalon which brightened the mood but again felt rushed and confusing. Azteca was a very beautiful world, one I enjoyed besides celestia, and with a jaw dropping twist many didn't see coming! But by this time everyone was just in it for the spells. Last is khrysalis which I did enjoy, it reminded me a lot of Dragon Spyre and that apocalyptic feel except, this time, you can actually change the world and actually see it. But again by this time everyone was kind of done with the story and just wanted to beat the game and the final boss battle with Morganthe was just plain, almost as if the game itself was done with the story haha.

Now with this next arc with old cob I am actually enjoying it a lot. The stakes feel much higher, this spider thing that has been locked up for who knows how long! Wants to wage war across the spiral, destroying and ruining everyone's lives for whatever someone did to him. This isn't someone who trained under Ambrose or even other magic school teachers through out put the spiral, this new foe feels more powerful, dangerous, angry, and wants revenge at the highest level.

For all of us who completed Polaris you all can understand what i'm talking about and how shocking and critical the danger was ( Hint: you all saw it walking carrying you know who) .
He is even willing to go as far as break the rules of the spiral and make his own creations to do his bidding. So far from what I can tell I can guarantee everyone that this third arc story is going to be epic. Matter of fact, maybe even more bigger and serious than we all can imagine.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Seriously! I just got to it, and Dyvim is already my favorite NPC (Even though I know what happens).
Also, this world TOTALLY reminds me ofGame of Thrones, and I can sense deep down that Kings Isle had to have at least had GoT on their mind when making it, because one of the Bee bosses says after they die "My watch has now ended", and any GoT fans know what that line means. This world is fantastic.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My favorite part was the Last Wood and restoring Bastion, but by the time I reached The Hive I just wanted it to be over. It does feel like Khrysalis drags on FAR TOO LONG.

On the other hand, the addition of companions who travel with us and help during battles was wonderful. I wish we could do full-out like Pirate 101 and have those companions stay with us long-term and across multiple worlds. Hey, KI, what do you say....?

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
It's my favorite world in game. The story was incredible, and the length was perfect for me.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I'm about half way through, but it is by far one of my favorite worlds. I love the enemies, the dialogue, and so much more.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
I think Khrysalis has an interesting storyline, but it has way too many quests!
Khrysalis has 270 storyline quests while Polaris has 91. I enjoyed Polaris so much because it was so short. Please Kingsisle, limit each world to less than one hundred quests.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Khrysalis is one of my favorite worlds but I hate the music. It's sounds dead and sad in my opinion The battles are good but can we have challenging boss battle without them cheating so much?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
So, am I the only one that dislikes this world then? I:

Story's great though!

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Currently working my way through that world and I'm liking it more than I thought I would.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I mostly loved Dyvim and I want to see him return.

(Pretty lease Kingsisle???)