Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bearing cold to blazing heat

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Alright, i feel yah, you just fought through the freezing temp and through a russian warzone, and we feel ya, you got frostbite and hypothermia, how about ya freshen up, get into ya warmer summer wardrobe and take a spin to Rodeino, a newly discovered world of the spiral, perfect for soaking up some well needed sun,and while ya at it, lasso us some cattle, save a few farms, defeat a few rampaging bulls? eh? well saddle up for Rodeino coming to Wizard101 very soon yehaw...

new world, western.... if you didnt catch it

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I like the name Rodeo. You might think I mean Rodeo, but I mean Rodeo as in "Row-Day-Oh" as opposed to "Row-Dee-Oh". Possibly an idea, but I think Cool Ranch takes that cake. I will admit that Rodeo or Rodeino sound like better names than Cool Ranch, but oh well!

Survivor
Oct 14, 2015
The world idea is good but if they were to add a western world they would add Cool Ranch from Pirate101. I would love to have Cool Ranch in Wizard.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
you just described cool ranch from pirate

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i never played pirates so, and i just i wanted a Texan inspired world... but well dang