Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands for the people, By the people!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
you know exactly what wands i'm talking about when i say these 2 words, Spiral Cup

Finish the final boss, have a 40% chance to get one of those Wysterian Crafted Wands f your very own

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You mean that are in the cases? I think they look really cool. I will admit that I'd prefer that it comes from an update to content in Wysteria instead of just adding them as another drop to a preexisting thing.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
what wands are you talking about?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
There are no crafted wands in Wysteria. I have no idea which wands you mean.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
wysterian crafted.... like hand crafted.... _(place)___ crafted gear..... like you'll say Italian crafted Pasta... and it's the wands in the display cases... why was EXP613 the only one to get that

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
camahawk on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
wysterian crafted.... like hand crafted.... _(place)___ crafted gear..... like you'll say Italian crafted Pasta... and it's the wands in the display cases... why was EXP613 the only one to get that
Because you were not at all clear in your original post. "You know exactly which wands I'm talking about?" No, actually, we don't, because you did nothing to explain what you were saying.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
camahawk on Aug 20, 2016 wrote:
No one understood what you were saying. Not even EXP, he had to ask to see if his guess was right. Should've have just said the wands in the display cases in the tournament hall. But anyways.

Yeah those wands are really cool, but i'm not sure it'd be fair to be able to get them. They're there to show tribute to the spell casters who won the Spiral Cup Tournament. Each wand acting like a signature for each winner. If we were to get it, it would kind of ruin their uniqueness.