Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New myth spell feature, and new spells, and a pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Back then, myth was special because of it's split attacks. Split attacks and minions is what lured me into playing as myth for my second wizard. The most recent split attack was level 48 (orthus). Maybe a new high level spell that does 200 then 1250 damage for a shadow pip and 7 pips?

Other new spell ideas:

Astral spell: Deficiency: places a blade on the enemy that prevents one critical attack

Astral spell aura: Guardian: intercepts 20% damage from all friends to self, and redirects 30% of the damage you took in to damage the enemy that casted the attack spell. (doesn't take blades or traps)

Ultra link: 75 + 800 fire damage over 3 rounds and 50 + 500 heal over 3 rounds (4 pips and a shadow pip)

Now on to the pet.

Back then, when I used to have a life wizard, I always admired once underrated spell. That spell is The centaur. I think they should add a centaur pet, maybe even with a special ability where an army of centaurs shoots a million arrows into the sky and it hits random/all enemies

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
The Astral Spell idea is kinda already done with a shadow spell, so I feel that it would be better suited their as a Ice Infused Shadow Spell cause it's kind of defensive. I like the general concept of it though and I also like the new split attack idea for myth. I don't care for Ultra Power Link really, but whatever.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
exp613 on Aug 16, 2016 wrote:
The Astral Spell idea is kinda already done with a shadow spell, so I feel that it would be better suited their as a Ice Infused Shadow Spell cause it's kind of defensive. I like the general concept of it though and I also like the new split attack idea for myth. I don't care for Ultra Power Link really, but whatever.
I think there should be an aoe split attack