Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nooo!!! My Pet

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Why Kingslisle? Without warning I log in to find my PvP pet has been nerfed. After all that time and effort to breed specific talents onto a Battle Cherub specifically so I could have a guardian spirit item card. It's all gone to waste. I would be better off with any other pet that gives a useful card, but that would require breeding again.

I can understand the Crablings Talos card being banned because that has always been a banned card from PvP. But guardian spirit item card has always been usable. So why now ban it? And why only this one specific Guardian Spirit Item Card?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Ghost stone on Aug 5, 2016 wrote:
Why Kingslisle? Without warning I log in to find my PvP pet has been nerfed. After all that time and effort to breed specific talents onto a Battle Cherub specifically so I could have a guardian spirit item card. It's all gone to waste. I would be better off with any other pet that gives a useful card, but that would require breeding again.

I can understand the Crablings Talos card being banned because that has always been a banned card from PvP. But guardian spirit item card has always been usable. So why now ban it? And why only this one specific Guardian Spirit Item Card?
I really feel this was mentioned in the notes for the summer update when it was in the test realms still. I could be wrong. Though this doesn't make it any easier for you.

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
Or at very least can you release a pet that gives a dimention shift Item Card so I can swap out my dimention shift gem for a guardian spirit gem. This change has really screwed up my current gear set. my current gear only gives me one triangle socket. I'm not willing to swap anything out, but having both of these cards is equally as important.