Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 & Windows 10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
Hey Guys, I have this weird problem. I just got a new computer with a Intel Core I5 processor. Seems to run fine however, i have some mouse issues i need to know if there is a way to fix.

When i log into the game, i can log in fine but, once in the game, I cannot click on items on the exact spot! I have to put my cursor above or near where I am supposed to click and sometimes i have to move the mouse around to find out where to click. How do I fix this so that I can put the mouse directly on where I am supposed to click.
Hopefully someone can help me.

Thank you.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Change cursor option to Hardware in the game. That might help.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2014
Hi Wendy,

There are some weird things going on with a specific build of Windows 10 and the latest update, is your Windows 10 version 1607? You can find out by hitting win+r then typing in 'winver' (no quotes) then hit enter.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Change your resolution, this happens to me once in a while, when I change my resolution and have it on fullscreen it sometimes happens, just switch it up a couple times and move from fullscreen to off and on and it should fix itself.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! I just wanted to confirm what others are saying. We are working on a fix to the lag being caused by the Windows 10 anniversary update and hope to have a fix implemented sometime in the coming week. Sorry for the inconvenience.