Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow Sentinel Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I was doing practice PvP with some low levels, and I decided to use Shadow Sentinel, but when I casted it, it gave me FULL backlash, and that ball that circles around you was HUGE. I don't understand what's wrong, but it didn't give me the full damage it would regularly get from that much backlash.

Has this happened to anyone?

-Tyler LifeRunner

Prodigious Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
Yes this has happened to me as well. I was fighting a boss and I used shadow shrike, it looked as if the backlash was 100% I didn't see how much damage it did because the battle finished before backlash could burst. Is it just a glitch?

Isabella NightBlossom 108

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Isabella NightBlos... on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
Yes this has happened to me as well. I was fighting a boss and I used shadow shrike, it looked as if the backlash was 100% I didn't see how much damage it did because the battle finished before backlash could burst. Is it just a glitch?

Isabella NightBlossom 108
What boss? There are bosses like Omen that add +40 to your normal backlash as a cheat when you try to use shadow transformations like shrike. So just casting shrike in that battle makes your backlash 70% as soon as you cast it.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
seethe42 on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
What boss? There are bosses like Omen that add +40 to your normal backlash as a cheat when you try to use shadow transformations like shrike. So just casting shrike in that battle makes your backlash 70% as soon as you cast it.
I've seen PLENTY of people use Shrike/Sentinel these days with regular battles, and it still looks like you have full backlash. It's not a boss, just a regular battle. It is a bug from my eyes. It's definitely not normal.

-Tyler LifeRunner

Prodigious Theurgist