Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make No Trade Cards --Tradable such as Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
With the school jewel packs on sale I went overboard on my life and was hoping to get the Morganthe Ardor Jewel, but no luck I got over 300 jewels that were repeats. I was thinking maybe a different wizard would have better luck. So I was on my ice, and got the Morganthe Jewel after 2 tries! I was so excited till I realized that they can't be traded. Cards and jewels should be useful to the right wizard, with the amount of crowns it cost to buy those packs, they should make it trade-able, after all the other hit jewels are. Also when you go into battle and you get the wrong school.

Please also consider making equipped jewels on gear and pets sharable in the shared bank.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
angewizard on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
With the school jewel packs on sale I went overboard on my life and was hoping to get the Morganthe Ardor Jewel, but no luck I got over 300 jewels that were repeats. I was thinking maybe a different wizard would have better luck. So I was on my ice, and got the Morganthe Jewel after 2 tries! I was so excited till I realized that they can't be traded. Cards and jewels should be useful to the right wizard, with the amount of crowns it cost to buy those packs, they should make it trade-able, after all the other hit jewels are. Also when you go into battle and you get the wrong school.

Please also consider making equipped jewels on gear and pets sharable in the shared bank.
I think the reason they are so limited with trading is they don't want some black market to be set up which happens in many MMO's. For instance, some guy "agrees" to trade some kid a jewel he wants for $5 irl money or a mount or something. He scams the kid and leaves. Even in an optimistic view if the guy were to follow through, KI doesn't want IRL money from kids going through who knows where. They have it set up so its only treasure cards and bazaar where both parties get what they want at the same time, which is nice. For your problem specifically, I think a good solution to this is to make it so it drops stuff useful to your wizard and not some random school most the time.