Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Mount Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2016
I have everything to craft this mount except ultra helephant ears and a mote of transport. Does anyone know a easy way to find these items and get them?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Ultra helephant ears info:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Ultra_Helephant_Ears

Mote of transport info:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Mote_of_Transport#axzz4G5v27xUI

Look through the above pages and decide what's easiest for you. I got a transport mote from the low level krokopatra duel on my first run.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The easiest way to get both would be from farming the Exalted Krokopatra dungeon. Not only does it drop both those, there's also a chance of it dropping the fire mount too. I've gotten several of the permanent fire mounts from fighting her.

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
Blah Dude223 on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
I have everything to craft this mount except ultra helephant ears and a mote of transport. Does anyone know a easy way to find these items and get them?
Get the mote of transport from the one shot dungeons

Survivor
Jan 23, 2015
There are no easy ways to get those items. One option for Ultra Helephant Ears is to plant a bunch and hope you get an ultra from when you harvest them as elder or play against a One Time Dungeon like Zeus Exalted or Krokopatra Master duels. In the One Time dungeons you can get drops of Ultra plants and Mote of Transport. The One Time dungeons are offered at 500 Crowns in the crown shop. You can purchase Helephant Ears at one of the many plant seed sellers in the spiral. Make sure to have some good strong friends because these dungeons are something else. Good Luck! :)

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
When the Professor and is B.O.X. is around, I farm there for motes of several different kinds.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Other sources of the Motes are the Zigzag dungeons in Krokotopia (level 60 & above) and possibly Marleybone's Barkingham Palace (level 40 & above).

If you've got Crowns, the Terror Hoard pack drops the occasional Mote reagent.

Also, I've gotten motes as rewards doing the Daily Assignments, though that can take quite a while.

With the Ultra plants, the only way I know is to plant the regular version of that plant and hope it drops an Ultra version at elder harvest.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven