Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with equipment for my lv 63 Storm Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
What is the best equipment I can have for my wizard right now, and where do I find it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Waterworks gear is the best at your level. It's dropped by the two main bosses in the Waterworks dungeon in Crab Alley. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Waterworks

The next best gear would be crafted Wintertusk gear. The recipes are available from http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carax_Strongthread

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
ecroarturo on Aug 1, 2016 wrote:
What is the best equipment I can have for my wizard right now, and where do I find it?
Most PvE people use combinations of helephant tower, waterworks, wintertusk crafted, zigzag, and bzaar bought (I think the L58 ice school gear is better than WW or WT, but I've never played ice). Waterworks and wintertusk are slightly different, and depending on how you play, a combination of the two works well. I have a L93 storm right now with WW helm, WT robe and boots, and used to use Helephant Tower athame and ring. I havent used the zigzag stuff ever, because for my wizards, at that level, with the exception of the last 2, werent around

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Can you guys tell me the names of the items I should look out for (in case I can find it in the Bazaar).

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Okay, so I grabbed and grafted the gear from Wintertusk. The hat and robe were an improvement, but the Thunderfair Footwear I already had turned out to be better that the crafted Boots of Darkwind from Wintertusk. Nevertheless, thanks for the help!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Waterworks is arguably one of the best for your level. But with the release of the new dungeons, House of Scales pieces can be even better. As the Waterworks set gives you only accuracy or only pips depending on your school, the set from House of Scales gives you both regardless. I suggest getting the House of Scales hat and robe with Waterworks boots.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Thanks. I'll try it!