Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School combo spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I have this idea that I have to share otherwise I won't sleep... Idk if you guessed from the title, but I'm talking about school combination spells, as in spells you can cast along with a wizard from another school. It would be great for high level spells, because I suppose mixing different schools of magic would be a bit tricky. Think of the possibilities! Fire and life, death and storm, or ice and death, doesn't that sound awesome?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
TenlonMoonshade on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
I have this idea that I have to share otherwise I won't sleep... Idk if you guessed from the title, but I'm talking about school combination spells, as in spells you can cast along with a wizard from another school. It would be great for high level spells, because I suppose mixing different schools of magic would be a bit tricky. Think of the possibilities! Fire and life, death and storm, or ice and death, doesn't that sound awesome?
I completely agree. It would be cool if they were opposite schools like Life and Death, Fire and Ice, etc. Also to have Balance be able to do that with any school.