Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Magic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2016
I'm in Marleybone right now but when in Celestia do you get astral spells and how far in?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Yes, it is in Celestia. It's kind of inter-dispersed throughout the whole world. I believe you can Train Gobbler, Keen and Strong straight away from the trainers as long as you are level 50. There are more trainers available with more powerful spells as you continue to progress through the world. Hope that helps, and Good Luck!

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
You can get it right when you come in, actually. Go to the star school trainer when you get to Celestia, and you can start buying them at I think level 50 or 60 something.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
You can get a basic selection of astral school spells as soon as you enter Celestia. Located on the right side of the Celestial Base Camp. You will find more advanced astral spells as you progress through the world and beyond.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Once you have access to Celestia, you can immediately go to the Astral Trainers and get some new spells. However, there are also additional astral trainers scattered around Celestia with more powerful upgrades.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
You get the astral spells every 2 levels. Some are in Celestial Base Camp, other spells in a dungeon the Stellaruim. For example, you enter Celestial in level 50, you get another at level 52, 54, 56, and so on.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2016