Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lady Blackhope Unicory Statue drop?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Greetings fellow questers,
Does anyone know if Lady Blackhope has stopped dropping the Unicorn Statue? I have started a completion question (self-assigned) to get all of the dropped statues...and I've battled her a few dozen times at this point. I have received a number of one-day mounts, and more of the boots and hats than my pet can eat. But no Statue.
Anyone know?
Thanks!
Marcus Ghoststalker

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
I believe it's fairly rare, probably about as rare as holiday items from bosses like Nightshade. KI is not one to take items off drop lists without telling us.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
She does Drop the Unicorn Statue. As I have received one from her! It may just take some time! Good luck!

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
OK, I've now fought Lady Blackhope many times...well over a hundred, maybe closer to two hundred. Less and less convinced this still drops here.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
markopolo100 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
OK, I've now fought Lady Blackhope many times...well over a hundred, maybe closer to two hundred. Less and less convinced this still drops here.
Just remember, the unicorn statue is also available in the crown shop for 7,500 gold if you get to a point where you can't stand farming Lady Blackhope anymore. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Unicorn_Statue#axzz4FeCwWWBW

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Starblood653 on Jul 29, 2016 wrote:
Just remember, the unicorn statue is also available in the crown shop for 7,500 gold if you get to a point where you can't stand farming Lady Blackhope anymore. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Unicorn_Statue#axzz4FeCwWWBW
I appreciate it...but it's become something of a white whale...buying it would seem like a cop out at this point.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Did you get one yet? It does drop, because I've gotten one. (Though that's what people say about Loremaster spells ha.)

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My very first wizard got a unicorn statue from Lady Blackhope on her one and only battle with her - only later did I learn how rare and fortunate that was! My life wizard battled Lady Blackhope about 100 times before she got the statue. Basically, every day I'd start out fighting her 5-10 times, then give up and try again the next day.

My Storm wizard had similar luck when fighting Skullsplitter (I think?) for the Triton statue. It took weeks of dedicated effort before I finally won it.

Then, KI released one to the Crown shop and the other to one of the crowns packs. Kind of took the satisfaction out of working so hard for a rare drop, but if I want one now I know there's an easier - if more expensive - way to get it.

Alia Misthaven