Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leaving during team up needs a fix

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Recently I have been farming the Graveyard in Darkmoor trying to get my hat. Problem is that a lot of occasions you click team up and get a group and when you enter someone leaves and now you're down to 3 people.

This dungeon is best suited to have a 4 person team. Especially when you're fighting Shane. I have found that having a spam attacker, healer and 2 hammers work best for this fight. Well that really works well for any fight except the others you can have 3 hammers and 1 healer.

I was thinking that if someone leaves, why give the entire team the penalty if they go to look for another team up? I think the first person to leave should be the one to get the penalty.

This dungeon takes way too long as is with a 4 person group. No team up should give a penalty to the entire group because someone wants to join and leave. Also increase the penalty for leaving by at least double would be great. Prevent someone from coming on just to team up and leave.