Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Artorius lvl 90 spell quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 15, 2013
I'm lvl 90 now and I didn't get the notification for the spell quest and I even checked Merle. There was no sign above him. What should i do?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It's not a spell you get at a specific level. You get it after completing Azteca.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Have you entered Khrysalis? There is a level requirement but you also need to have the quest to enter Khrysalis before you get it. It's part of the main storyline I thought, so should be hard to miss? Link detailing spells by school.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
There is no spell quest for King Artorius spells. You get it at the beginning of Khrysalis.
Duncan Lvl 95
Duncan Lvl 50

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dUnCaNs7 on Jul 12, 2016 wrote:
There is no spell quest for King Artorius spells. You get it at the beginning of Khrysalis.
Duncan Lvl 95
Duncan Lvl 50
Actually there is a quest. It is called "Letters of Light". You have to be at least level 85 and completed Azteca before getting it. My life wizard is level 90 and has had King Artorius for a while.

I just recently actually ENTERED Khrysalis long enough to get past the first 2 battles and enter the Bastion. I have been using this wizard and the rest from my main account to aid those on my 2nd account to get them out of the first arc and one that is currently over half way through AZ at level 88 Fire. The Fire will get that quest as soon as she finishes AZ.

I am aware there is nothing that states it as a Spell quest but if you check this link, you will find that the spell is a part of the rewards. "Letters of Light" is a main storyline quest.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Letters_of_Light

Defender
Dec 15, 2013