Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles decisions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2016
So i am thinking of buying the witch hunters back for my level 60 death wizard and ive done a ton of research but i cant decide so my brain is telling me that i should choose the highest tear level 110 gear for later on when i use it but i want to use it really bad what would be the best decision i mean i still get the pet and mount fast and the house but i do not know what to do even the wand would be best high level so what should i do i am looking for good help

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
I think it's definitely best to save the weapons and the gear for high levels, unless you're actually planning on buying another card once you reach those high levels... Personally, I buy a card every few months for a membership, and I've just started using the gear and weapons for my specific level range because I know that I'm going to be getting more.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
I wouldn't get level 110 gear, because at 100, you're getting your darkmoor/exalted boss gear, which is much better than any bundle gear at that tier.