Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Release Music on iTunes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2013
I would love to have the Wizard101 soundtrack available to listen outside of the game. I really like the Avalon and Marleybone themes, but there is no way to get them. Is there any way that the music can be available to buy & download?
Thanks,
Duncan Stormblade

Survivor
May 26, 2013
I found the soundtrack on YouTube, and I believe that KI could get so much more money by releasing their music for download somehow. All of the music is wonderfully done, especially in places like Avalon, Khrysalis, and Marleybone. Tell me your thoughts on this- Would you also like to buy the soundtrack?

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
OMG YES I FOUND SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME LOLLL. I need to calm down. Anyways, I love Azteca's music. And several other worlds' music haha. It is kind of annoying though that you only hear Xibalba falling after you finish Azteca, I'd just like to listen to the original music. There are music scrolls but you can only listen to it in your home. I literally recorded some music on my phone so I can listen to it whenever I want to.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
Survivor
May 27, 2010
Actually there is a way to datamine them out of the game (that which I won't disclose here) and the soundtrack is indeed wonderful. I'd gladly invest into a potential soundtrack release of some sort but I also have a feeling that if the demand for it was THAT enormous they would have already released it before, so I guess that most people are ok with the YT uploads with the occasionally not so great quality.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I think you folks would be interested to see this webpage of free Ringtones from KI! Hopefully that satisfies your itch a little. I downloaded some a long time ago and enjoyed it.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I'd also Love to listen to music on Itunes but the best we can do right now is loop them of youtube.