Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

W101 GO?!?!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
Okay so i just recently downloaded the pokemon Go app on my phone, but i was thinking, what f there was a w101 version, where we could go around in the real world with our wizards from the game and pvp eachother. That would be awesome, or you could just make it a new game entirely. Tell me your thoughts on this and how you would want the rules to be set up, don't hold back anything, GO CRAZY. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this too.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
So I never was really into Pokemon growing up, but I downloaded this anyway. I tried it the last few days (and connection issues aside) was not really impressed and have since removed it. I don't think that Wizard101 should really expand into the mobile market (and I think they have come to that conclusion too with the recent cutbacks if forces) so I don't imagine that this will be a reality. I didn't really like the component of it and personally couldn't stand looking so silly running around with my phone and camera out in public. I do think however that KI should continue to Focus on: Wizard101 as number one. Grub Guardian, Pirate101 and KIFreegames are all good too, but I don't know about any of the other mobile games. Those are just my thoughts though...

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
too much work, and would sound unoriginal if it was that similar to Pokemon Go