Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Urgent Problem!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I went from my house to the Commons, and it said there was a connection problem, so I clicked okay, then it said that I had put the wrong username or password in while I was still logged in! I tried again, and I was able to log in, I'm really just hoping this was a bug.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You were able to log in again? It may be a connection issue. I have bad connection at times and it will kick me out/ my laptop dies and it doesn't always let me log back in. I don't think that it is really an urgent problem per se. If you feel it is a security issue you can always change your password and things.

Good luck Erica!

Survivor
May 26, 2016
The same thing happens to me all the time! I log on everything is fine (but extremely slow) and i start doing my questing, i get into a battle and it freezes! Then it went back to normal but super fast because i missed alot from the screen freeze. Then it freezes and it shuts me down! Im not sure if this is a wizard 101 problem or if its just my connection. If this is a wizard 101 problem please fix it for everyone.

Destiny Sc