Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Okay so I am currently a level 24 Balance Wizard and was wondering what should I use my training points for and why? I have 5 TP right now and would love suggestions along with reasons.

Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I would spend them on Death spells. You will get a 6th TP next level and you can do Zeke's Smith Quest in WC for another TP. At level 26 that will give you Feint which is very useful for any school, especially Balance with it's low power blades. The Death attacks are also useful against Balance creatures.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2014
Andhanni on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
Okay so I am currently a level 24 Balance Wizard and was wondering what should I use my training points for and why? I have 5 TP right now and would love suggestions along with reasons.

Thanks
It depends on what's your strategy. I would use it for satyr (healing) , tower shield (defense), feint (damage). And for later fortify (defense), amplify (damage) , and a different shadow spell (Balance gets a sour deal with shadow)

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
My suggestion life or ice because of tower shield or heals you can decide if you want to train them though just my oppinion on the best investments in training points

Masonduskgem 110

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
On my Balance Wizard I did Death and Ice Up to Tower, Sun Damage Enhancements and some Star School Auras (I also trained Ice Trap, Death Trap and Bone Dragon from the Arcanum, but I don't necessarily recommend that- I just wanted to try it out!) The choice is up to you. And yes, Balance does get a sore deal with Shadow spells.