Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my quest isn't working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2016
Hi so i recently got the quest in the krokotopia for crafting. I crafted everything Wul'yahm asked me to craft. So when I went back to here to get my reward it says I haven't done. I check my backpack if I had mistakenly sold it. But it was still there. Can anyone help me.

Sincerely, Coyle Titansmith

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
1) Read your quest log carefully to make sure the thing you crafted is actually the ring or athame Wul'yahm assigned. Did you buy the correct recipe?

2) Double check that you crafted two of them because he asks for two of each.

If either of these two things are the problem, your quest log will still be telling you to craft the item. If you did successfully craft two of the correct items, your quest log should be directing you to speak to Wul'yahm.

If your log is sending you back to Wul'yahm but when you talk to him he's still telling you to bring him the (rings or athames), then...

3) Make sure you didn't sell one of them by mistake. (If you did, you may have to make another one.)

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven
Crafter

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Which quest are you on? He has you craft 2 rings, then 2 athame. Did you craft the Athame before you had the quest?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Make sure that you have crafted two of the item. In most of the lower level crafting quests you must craft two of the requests items.