Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents & Member Benefits

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
So I've played Wizard101 for a few years and have made quite a few mega pets. While most of my pets are perfect up until mega to where I'm met with a talent I didn't know could be manifested or I had removed it entirely. I don't as frequently buy crowns because I've made a successful couch potato farm thanks to the double gardening rewards. But energy is slow to refill and it's aggravating to wait for a single energy to refill, waste it, and have the pet fail. I personally believe that there should be a sort of talent reshuffle that can be paid for by crowns. In honesty, I believe 1000 crowns would be more suitable and should only be accessible at either epic or mega. Now it shouldn't be an entire talent shuffle where the pet can lose the talents you wanted, but where you take one individual talent, pay for it to be switched, and hope for the best. Now currently because of the double pet xp I made a new pet. This pet has sprite(I find it activates more for me), unicorn, pain-giver, and defy. As you can tell I want proof, but the likely hood of me getting it is low when there is fairy present. And taking this pet from baby to epic drained me of my snacks to where I would have to farm mirror. However, I feel that if people had the ability to take a leap of faith and waste some mega snacks and get a pet to epic then they should also be able to try and fix it if the pet wasn't to some scale of what they wanted.

Another thing which is something I feel that even the community could benefit on is the member benefits. Since member benefits are usually extremely beneficial it would be nice if they were more frequent. Since I'm already paying for the member I don't want to buy crowns so I can do tournaments to get duelist gear, but usually, when there are the free tournaments most of my friends who take advantage of it and sign up for every single one can get usually 5000-6500. And usually, when there are double gardening rewards I have to make another couch potato farm on one of my other characters. And whenever there is double pet xp I can usually manage around one to two pets to mega. But the length of them is what irks me. They usually start on a weekend and end on a Monday, or they start towards the end of the month and end at the beginning. Which is around two to three days generally, in all honesty, I wouldn't care if they were out every other week or there was some sort of calendar. That way people could know when a benefit they wanted would be coming up.

Also am I the only one who thinks that the Cherub should be nonpvp? Because I was on my ice who's a level 10 and I went against a person who decided to guardian spirit with it. My deck is too small to fit enough cards to actually kill her and the health difference between us was too great that I fled. In all honesty, I feel as if this game is deteriorating.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can get free Energy Elixirs from playing Grub Guardian on freekigames.com. I can usually get a few per day plus some card packs.
1000 crowns is way too low for cost. It's something you pay for once and never again and you want it to cost less than a snack pack.
Fairy being present has no effect at all on the chance of getting Spell Proof.
They already said that a no-PVP flag would be added to Battle Cherub in the next update.

Survivor
May 03, 2010
seethe42 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
You can get free Energy Elixirs from playing Grub Guardian on freekigames.com. I can usually get a few per day plus some card packs.
1000 crowns is way too low for cost. It's something you pay for once and never again and you want it to cost less than a snack pack.
Fairy being present has no effect at all on the chance of getting Spell Proof.
They already said that a no-PVP flag would be added to Battle Cherub in the next update.
I do play Grub Guardian but rarely ever get anything of worth. And I never said you only pay for it once. You could use it multiple times and the pet could still fail, and the 1,000 crowns was a typo, sorry. But sometimes fairy being present does have an effect on the pet's stats outcome. It's uncommon which generally means it has a higher chance to occur from what I understand from pet genetics. And I didn't know that they were going to change the Cherub, again sorry...